Beckman Unicel DXC 600
This system Achieves Peak Performance
- For labs with lower volumes (approx. 100 – 500 chemistry samples per day) the UniCel DxC 600 delivers up to 990 tests per hour.
- Delivers the results for 90 basic metabolic panels in an hour (NA, K, CL, CO2, CALC, GLU, BUN, CRE).
- Samples can be loaded continuously.
Add the closed-tube sampling (CTS) option to enhance productivity and safety.
- Reduce the potential for worker injury by eliminating the de-capping step for most tubes. Workers have less exposure to repetitive motion injuries and less exposure to biohazards.
- Reduce the potential for errors caused by evaporation or contamination.
- Reduce time spent on tedious manual tasks.
Simplicity in Operation
The systems require no daily maintenance and minimal weekly maintenance.
- Automated routines for some maintenance procedures eliminate hands-on time by operators.
- Proactive alerts for system maintenance let you know in advance when maintenance is due.
Onboard maintenance logs with supervisor approval facilitate paperless maintenance records.
Weight: 1,573 lbs
Dimensions: 62 x 62 x 41 inches