Applied Biosystems ABI 310
This system is a versatile sequencer, single-capillary instrument that can be used for many different sequencing and fragment analysis applications. It is preferable to gel-based DNA analysis for any research, clinical, or forensic lab. It can automate variety of applications, including de novo sequencing, SNP validation, and linkage mapping. Here are some of our favorite features:
- Prepare sample runs in minutes.
- Perform comparative sequencing, linkage analysis, SNP detection, discovery and validation, mutation detection, and more.
- Remove the need for gel preparation.
- Detect five dyes at once to increase throughput.
- Automated workflow reduces labor and costs.